Sprinkles

Monday, January 14, 2008

These sneakers are made for walking...

.... and that's what I've been doing these past few months. I can't remember how long it's been, but I've been walking all over the neighborhood, depending on the weather of course. I've got caught in the rain just once..... I was talking on my cell phone and wasn't even paying attention to the sky, and all of a sudden, there was a thunderclap and a bit of lightning. I turned right around, put the hood of my jacket up (to cover the cell phone) and I started walking towards home. I got a little wet, not much.... but within five minutes of getting into my front door, the sky really opened up and it started pouring. Timing is everything.

The Amazing Race--- still watching that on Sunday nights. My husband has been watching it with me, and he's as into it as I am. Next week is the final show. Thankfully, the couple with the cranky/complaining/whining girl was eliminated last night. I was hoping they wouldn't win... not that I didn't want the guy to win-- I didn't want that girl to win. I hope this couple breaks up, and I hope the girl finds a cranky/complaining/whining guy so she can make him just as miserable as she seemed to make the nice guy she ran The Race with.

Dancing With The Stars---- I can hardly wait for that to begin again. The first show is supposed to be on March 23rd. I don't know which stars will be competing, and I don't check the web-sites or the magazine articles to find out. When it starts, I will be surprised, and that will be soon enough. We're at the middle of January already, so mid-March is just a heartbeat away. I miss watching the dancing, and I miss exercising to the music while the show is on. (That's more fun than walking around the neighborhood-- and I don't have to worry about the weather.)

Haven't watched The Apprentice this season, except for about three minutes that we happened to catch when my husband was flipping through the channels with the remote. Three minutes was all it took to tell us that we had made the right decision about not watching The Apprentice when it started up this month. Trump has a bunch of "stars" (and that term is debatable)competing for money for their favorite charities. Well, that's a nice thing to do, but Trump can do that without making a television show out of it. If Trump doesn't get back to the New York setting and the original premise of this show, then he may as well kiss it all good-bye and call it a day.

I have no idea why I started writing all about the few TV shows that I watch. Nothing else happening, I guess..... or I should say nothing else is happening that I can write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home