Sprinkles

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Denzel Washington

Is there anything that Denzel Washington cannot do? We went back to the theatre the other day to see "The Great Debaters." What a movie. A great movie. The kind of movie I like-- where you don't want to take your eyes off the screen for a second. As opposed to "I Am Legend," where I felt myself slipping down into my seat and shutting my eyes as much as I could. (Apologies to Will Smith... that movie just wasn't my cup of tea.)

Anyway..... "The Great Debaters"-- there wasn't a dry eye in the theatre when that movie ended. And when it did end, we all just sat there, listening to the music and watching the credits.

Now I understand why one of the local schools filled up their buses with students and brought them all to the theatre last week to see this movie. Every school around the country should do the very same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home