Sprinkles

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Sing like a Chipmunk

Well, I finally figured out a way to end the war in the Middle East--- saturate all those countries with loud-speakers which play music by Alvin and The Chipmunks, day in and day out. Honestly, I don't know how anyone can not smile and be happy while listening to this cute music.

In the 1960s, I had some records by the Chipmunks-- and I wore them all out because I played them so much. After we saw the new Chipmunk movie a couple of weeks ago, I ordered one of the old records (which has been put on CD)..... and I've been playing it every day since it came in the mail.

This CD is called The Chipmunks - Greatest Hits. They are all original recordings-- The Chipmunk Song (the very first recording, their Christmas song), Alvin's Harmonica (makes you laugh out loud), Ragtime Cowboy Joe, Alvin's Orchestra (another laugh-out-loud song), The Alvin Twist, Whistle While You Work, plus four of the original Beatles' songs: All My Loving, A Hard Day's Night, Can't Buy Me Love, and I Want To Hold Your Hand.

This music makes you smile. It makes you forget all the bad, the ridiculous, the sad, the senseless things that are going on in the real world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home