Sprinkles

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Blokus Game

C brought over her "Blokus" game tonight and the four of us had a great time playing after our dinner of pizza and salad. My husband and I hadn't played "Blokus" before but it was very easy to learn the game and we quickly caught on. It's a four-person game, each having plastic tiles of different colors, in various shapes to work your way around the board. The object of the game is to use as many tiles as you can... the one with the least number of tiles left at the end of the game is the winner.

Sounds so easy, but there's a definite strategy to the game, which I haven't figured out yet. Definitely fun to play. So much so that I plan to buy a game to have at the house here, so my husband and I can play. Two people can play the board-- each using two colors, or just using half of the board with one color each. They also make a smaller "Blokus" game, for just two people, but I think it would be better to have the larger game so more than two can play.

L showed us the flyers of the Vegas houses that they looked at..... some of them were very nice-- the model homes with all the extra bells and whistles. And at those prices ($465,000 and up) they should be nice. In face, for those prices, they should sing.

It definitely looks like L's husband will be leaving the Vegas job and taking back his old job in Louisiana. They've made him a great offer, and both L and C want him to come back here, rather than all of them moving to Vegas. C was so glad to be home.... there was nothing about Vegas that she liked, except for the trip to the Hoover Dam where she got to feed Cheetos to the little chipmunks. I swear, she took more pictures of those cute little chipmunks than she took of everything else out there.

So glad to have them home.... and I told L that when I see her husband the next time, I plan to tell him that I'm glad he got that (Vegas) out of his system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home