Sprinkles

Monday, May 16, 2005

Late Monday......

....... Another late night...... and another busy day today.

This morning when I checked my computer, I found a problem with eBay. Someone had gotten my account information and tried to list a BMW on my auction page. eBay suspended my account till we straightened out the problem. Good thing I checked the computer this morning! Long story short.... it's all fixed now..... and everything is back to normal.

After that nonsense, my cousin and I left and went to Babbo Bruno's for lunch...... then we went to SteinMart and were there for the rest of the afternoon. Let's just say we did our part to contribute to the economy of southeast Texas. My cousin loved that store so much she wants to go back tomorrow.

So much for Galveston.... she won't get to see that on this trip because she leaves on Wednesday. We'll save that for next time. Now that she has been here once, I'm hoping that she'll make the time to visit again. We have really been having a great time together.

After the SteinMart shopping, we came back here to freshen up and change clothes....... then went back to Babbo Bruno's for dinner. Lots of restaurants here, but why not go to the best one? So we did........ and we were there till they closed.

Tomorrow is another day....... another adventure...... I'm tired, but I know I won't be able to fall asleep right away. These past few days have just flown by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home