Sprinkles

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

That "big-boy" collar....

Somehow, Mickey Kitty managed to get the red velvet collar off of his neck. I found it on the floor of the screen porch this morning. Either he got it off by himself, or AngelBoy (who didn't like the sound of it) got it off for him.

So now Mickey Kitty is back to wearing just a thin gold elastic string around his neck, with a little silver bell attached to it. My husband says that the little gold string is what makes Mickey Mickey. (Somehow, there's logic in that.)

Mickey is perfectly happy with the little gold string and the silver bell, and AngelBoy is no longer scrunching up his face the way he did when the little red bell on the red collar got to jingling.

Cats. I swear, sometimes I look at ours and wonder how we got three of them. And to think that a few weeks ago, I nearly caved in and bought that cute little white fluffy puppy. What in the world was I thinking? One dog, three cats, one husband, and me. The inn is quite full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home