Sprinkles

Friday, July 27, 2007

Still raining...

More rain than we know what to do with...... the thunder and lightning woke me up before dawn this morning. The lawns are still so soaked here, and I'm sure the two usual large puddle-ponds are in the backyard right now.

I finished reading the last Harry Potter book last night..... as usual, a very intense story. There were times that I caught myself holding my breath during the last chapters, and twice when I had to just get up from my chair and stand up and put the book down for a couple of minutes. "A couple of minutes" was just about the limit, and I got back to reading again.

Great story...... great series of books. I don't know what J. K. Rowling will come up with for her next project (as she's calling it) but I'm sure we will be ordering her next book as soon as it comes up for sale on Amazon.

Thunder and lightning are back once again now... time to shut down the computer. Will this weather never end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home