Sprinkles

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Woooo-Hooooooo!

The following little tid-bit was sent to me by a friend of mine in North Carolina. Being that this philosophy sounds like something my dear friend Frankie used to always say, I felt it needed to be added here so we all can refer to it from time to time:


Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather one should skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOOOOO-- HOOOOOOO.... what a ride!"

(I would request just one change in the above, being that I don't drink martinis--- I'd like chocolate in one hand and a cup of tea in the other. Mango-Peach or Ginger-Apricot would do nicely.)

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Videos by Professor Howdy said...


You have a riveting web log
and undoubtedly must have
atypical & quiescent potential
for your intended readership.
May I suggest that you do
everything in your power to
honor your Designer/Architect
as well as your audience.

Please remember to never
restrict anyone's opportunities
for ascertaining uninterrupted
existence for their quintessence.

Best wishes for continued ascendancy,
Dr. Howdy

'Thought & Humor'

P.S. Hi Larrie...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home