Sprinkles

Friday, September 16, 2005

Georgie-W

I watched Georgie-boy on television last night as I did my exercises. He's learning how to read the teleprompter very well, don't you agree?

I listened to every word he read, until he got to the part where he said the government would be ready to aid citizens in case of attack or threats of natural disaster, terrorists or weapons of mass destruction.

As soon as I heard him say "weapons of mass destruction," I grabbed the remote and switched to the home decorating channel. I swear, if I hear that man use that phrase one more time, I think I will just scream. Someone needs to smack him on the side of his head and tell him to "Snap out of it!"

He has not only worn out those words, but he has burned them at the stake, buried them alive, nailed them to the fence, and shoved them down our collective throats since the first time he read them.

And wouldn't you think that even someone with Georgie-boy's limited thought processes would have the sense to turn to his speech-writers and say "Now don't y'all think I've said those words enough by now?"

Give us all a blessed break, Georgie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home