Sprinkles

Thursday, July 30, 2015

'Humans of NY' goes to Pakistan

I know I've mentioned the "Humans of New York" web-site here... but I have to repeat myself and talk about it again.

Brandon Stanton, the photographer/mastermind behind HONY, has traveled to Pakistan and is there now. As a result, all of his current postings on that site are now coming from that country. I check this site twice a day to keep up with the posts, and the new ones from Pakistan are both heart-breaking and inspiring.

Check out Humans of New York on Facebook when you get a minute.  We are very lucky to live in this country of ours, even with its disappointments and foibles.  As someone once told me years ago: "I'd rather be a lamp-post in the United States than a prince in another country."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home