Sprinkles

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Un-Pinterested

Woe is me. Woe is my Pinterest page. I must have displeased the computer gods and they took away my Pinterest page. Took it away from my computer, but not from the computers of my friends.

I have no idea what happened. All I know is that I can no longer access my Pinterest page from my laptop. And it's getting me a little bit nuts.  I thought it was just my computer, but I can't get to my Pinterest page via my husband's computer either. And, computer wiz that he is, if he can't get my Pinterest page on his machine, then there is definitely something wrong.

Being that friend J accessed my Pinterest page right here in front of my own eyes via her iPhone, then there must be something wrong with the Powers That Be who provide our Internet service. A pox on them... a curse on their heads... for taking away my Pinterest page. And why would anyone want to do such a thing in the first place? And how is it that the Internet provider here managed to let me have access to everything else on my computer except my Pinterest page.

As my friend J was scrolling through my Pinterest page this afternoon on her iPhone, she said "Do you realize you have 100 boards?"  and  "Did you know that you have over 10,000 pins?"

Well, of course I know. And I miss them all.  I resisted the urge to remind J that she was the one who practically talked me into joining Pinterest in the first place.  It was all downhill from there.... once you get interested in Pinterest, there's just no turning back.

Until the computer gods come like thieves in the night and take away whatever software is in your laptop that allows you access to Pinterest.... and they toss that software right into the Twilight Zone when you least expect it.

I sit here wondering if Pinterest misses me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home