Sprinkles

Monday, September 08, 2014

Thank you...

This is a very long over-due "Thank you!" to those of you out there who are keeping up with all of my blogs.

Not only do I have readers here in the U.S., but on my 'audience' list, I see that I have readers from England, Poland, France, Ukraine, Australia, Germany, China, and Russia.

To say the least, that is very humbling, and so very kind of all of you to take time out from your own busy lives to see what's happening in my teeny little corner of this planet.  As I've written in my blogs, my writing is non-political, and with all the madness that seems to occur around the world on any given day, I try not to include that mayhem in my blogs. That does not mean that I am not aware of the current news events of each and every day.

So it is indeed a wonderful thing to know that my writing has been discovered by blog-readers in other countries who may not always have joyful days.  To all of you, I do indeed wish you joyful days and peaceful nights. And I truly do thank you for stopping by to read my blogs from time to time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home