Sprinkles

Friday, August 29, 2014

Pots and pans...

I got over half a dozen text messages from 'our' Miss C today, along with a phone call this morning. She loves her new pots and pans, and she's been cooking up a small storm with them since she took them out of the box.

After we made her favorite Zucchini Pie this past weekend when she was here, I gave her the recipe and that was the first thing she made with her new pots, pans, and pie plate.  She invited two of her girlfriends over for a zucchini pie dinner and they loved it so much that they asked her for the recipe. I had to laugh at C's decision to not share the recipe. C shares everything, but I guess the zucchini pie will remain her secret for a while.  I'm sure the zucchini pie recipe is on the Internet somewhere because it was a big winner in the Pillsbury Bake-Off contest some years ago.

C's first on-her-own zucchini pie was made two days ago. I guess her girlfriends ate more of the pie than C had planned..... when she sent me those text messages this afternoon, she had another zucchini pie baking in the oven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home