Sprinkles

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Change of Style/Color

Well, not only have I had a problem with hair color this past week, now it seems I've had a problem with blog color.

My hair is doing better, by the way..... lathering it up two or three times each morning has softened the color and now it's looking the way it's supposed to look. Note to self: forget the hair color and stick with what you've got. Second note to self: re-read the first note when you see some gray hairs popping up.

As for this blog page, the pink pages were shifting the columns...... not by my doing, since I wouldn't know how to edit the HTML (or whatever it's called). For some reason, the second column shifted itself down to the very bottom of the computer screen. The only way I could think to fix it was to change the template of the entire blog, which changed the color. So now instead of dark pink print on a light pink page, I've got just the pink border on a white page. I'll see how this works. If it starts shifting around again, I may just change it back to the way it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home