Sprinkles

Friday, April 15, 2005

It's Always Something....

On the plus side... the handymen showed up here two mornings in a row-- on time. Which was a good thing. Oprah's Nate would be proud.

On the minus side... the handymen have to come back here first thing Monday morning-- apparently the seal around the base of the toilet wasn't fixed properly and there is a very slight leak. Which, of course, happened after they had left this afternoon. Too late, of course, for them to get back here today. And they don't work on Saturdays (???) so that leads us to Monday.

On the plus side again... the new bathroom floor tiles look beautiful... so pretty that I don't even want to walk on the floor. (I'll snap out of that right soon.) Also, the new toilet is much nicer looking than the old one... so much so that I rearranged some of the decorative things in there (translation: I didn't put everything back in that I had taken out).

On the minus side again... we now have a beautiful "new" bathroom that we can't use till the workers get back here on Monday.

I'll be watching AngelBoy really, really closely during the next few days and weeks. One of the things I rearranged in the bathroom was his litter box... it's in a different corner of the room. (I didn't want it too close to the brand-new commode.) AngelBoy doesn't appreciate changes of any kind. This afternoon after the workers left, he tip-toed into the bathroom and inspected every one of those new tiles. I could actually see his whiskers twitching from side to side. (I swear, this cat might have been a rabbit in a previous life... he can wiggle his nose, twitch his whiskers, and his fur is bunny-soft.)

So until my picky, prissy little AngelBoy gets used to the idea that his litter box is facing west instead of east, I'll have to keep an eye on him when he's in the house.

As I said... it's always something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home