Sprinkles

Friday, January 09, 2015

Winter days in January.

Oh well. That beautiful warm and sunny day that we recently enjoyed is now a distant memory. The cold winds have blown down into Texas from the frozen north... and we have had temperatures at and below the freezing point, and today we're having rain. Very cold rain that could turn into sleet in some parts of the state. I'm waiting (not very patiently) for the sun to shine again and bring warm weather with it.

Oh well. I've been reading... and adding hundreds of pins to my Pinterest page.  So many pins... so little time. Even with this stupid weather, there's still household things to do... cleaning and laundry, cooking and making soup.... hot soups seem to be number one on the menu parade here, because of this stupid weather.

As I type, Sweet Pea is sitting on my lap with his head hanging over my left arm. Before too long, my arm will 'go to sleep' and it will be impossible to type with my left hand. When I was on my Pinterest page a little while ago, Sweet Pea was enthralled with all of the pictures and wouldn't take his eyes from the screen. Now, with just letters and words on the screen, he's not at all interested in the computer. I guess he will keep his little kitty-head hanging over my arm until something more interesting than words come up on the laptop.

Oh well. My husband has decided not to look further into adopting that little dog. The rescue organization never did call back. Most likely because that dog is located in Houston... we're up here in the Hill Country, and no one there is probably interested in driving two hours to make sure we have a good home for that little dog.

I suggested to my husband that he not show me any more photos of cute little dogs that he really does not want to adopt.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home