Sprinkles

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Totally stupid weather....

I hate this time of the year when the weather is just so unpredictable.  We woke up the other morning to 76 degrees, which quickly dropped to 58 during that afternoon.  By the morning of the next day, the temperature was 49 degrees, and last night the thermometer was hovering around 38 degrees. Must be some cosmic joke, to see if the southern part of the country is paying attention to the Arctic Blast that's blowing down from Canada.

And yes, we're paying attention.  Water faucets are dripping, heaters are running near plumbing connections.... and just now as I type this, I'm wondering if my husband put those foam covers around the outdoor water faucets where the garden hoses are connected. Give me a blessed break.

What on earth happened to those years when we first moved down here and the coldest temperatures we saw between the months of November and February were in the 50s?!?

I really like Canada.... we've been there and everything we saw was very picturesque and quaint and beautiful. As for their weather, I wish it would stay up there with the ice fields where it belongs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home