Sprinkles

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Love to read?

 My husband found an article about book-lovers and those-who-love-to-read......... the link to the article is just below.....
 

According to the article, people who love to read are becoming extinct, along with people who write cards and leave voice mail. (What?! Since when did leaving a message become part of the stone age?)

I love books, I love bookstores and libraries, and I love to read. If I knew I had just a few hours to live, I think I'd tuck myself into a corner with my favorite books and just keep reading till my breath stopped. Either that, or what may be better would be to take a blank notebook and a good pen and just keep writing and writing till the very end.  

Reading books... writing stories... it's all the same to me.... I'm fascinated by words and the art of building them into wonderfully constructed sentences.

That article up there..... definitely worth reading.
 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home