Sprinkles

Saturday, September 29, 2007

My fingers can still find the right keys....

Checking the date of my last entry here, I haven't typed anything since the 8th of September. That was the day when I was determined to write-- really, truly write. Well, la-dee-da. It isn't so easy. This seems to be a piece of cake, for some reason. I just sit down here in front of this laptop and the words just flow, the fingers just fly, and at the end of a few minutes, I have paragraph after paragraph, filled with sentences and phrases that make sense.

It doesn't work that easily when I sit in front of this laptop and try to really, truly write. I don't know why.... I haven't a blessed idea to explain it. That's just the way it is, and I'm tired of trying to fight against it. Or should I say "write against it."


Invitations for our Halloween party have gone out. There will be 40 people, if everyone shows up, but we've learned with all of our parties that not everyone shows up. The house is all decorated for the party, and as I get the RSVPs in, I've been filling up the gift-bags. We will also have prizes for the costumes, which we did last year, and that was a big hit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home