Sprinkles

Friday, February 17, 2006

Frozen what????

Okay, I've had enough of this stupid weather. The temperature was in the 50s for our Valentine's party last weekend, then it warmed up into the low 80s at the beginning of the week. Now they're telling us that Dallas will have frozen rain (what!?) tonight, and we could have the same down here tomorrow night (what?!!).

I'm tired of wearing camisoles underneath long-sleeved sweaters, and I'm tired of wearing scarves around my neck, and I'm tired of wearing long slacks instead of capris.... and I am totally tired of not enjoying sunny temperatures above 85 degrees.

And I also know I shouldn't be complaining because they just had a blizzard up in the northeast and they just had mudslides in the Philippines....... but come on now, we're in southeast Texas here.......... we've got palm trees that are going to be dripping with frozen rain and our pink flamingos and white egrets are going to be shivering in their little feathered feet.

Can the weather gods please give everyone a blessed break?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home