Sprinkles

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Blessings

As I was driving home after having lunch at a Thai restaurant with my piano teacher today, the sun was shining, it was warm and sunny and the sky was blue and gorgeous. I was driving near the Johnson Space Center, and there was a flock of white egrets in the sky near the rockets, and nearly a dozen deer grazing in the pastures around NASA.

All of that made me think about my life, and how great it is. I was driving in my pretty little Thunderbird towards a beautiful home, a great husband, a loyal dog and four sweet cats. My husband and I are both healthy, we're secure in our marriage, and we have great friends. Just this past weekend we hosted our annual Christmas Party and we danced to music from a steel drum band, and joined our friends and neighbors in a Conga Line that snaked through half of our house. Last night, we had a birthday dinner for my husband and the four friends at the table with us just filled us up with love and friendship.

Life is just so good. So, so good. I am truly, truly blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home