Sprinkles

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

That Facebook thing...

Amazing what you can find on the Internet these days. Using Facebook, I've found old classmates from both my grammar school and high school years. Looking at their over-60-year-old faces in their Facebook photos, I can still see the younger faces of the kids I knew years ago.  Those 'kids' now have kids and grandkids of their own, for goodness sake.... a sure sign that time is indeed marching on.

Looking through Facebook, I found people that I knew for just a few years, and some that I knew for a life-time. Browsing through the photographs they've made public, I've seen their families... spouses, children, grandchildren, cousins, aunts and uncles... everyone is there, and I sit here at my laptop and smile at them all, happy that they're happy.

I don't use Facebook for myself... my opinion is that I pour enough out about myself in my four blogs... and I don't know how to transport photos from one place to another on the computer.  I do, however, enjoy looking up (and finding) people that I once knew.

Curiosity?  Probably.

Just needing to know that they're happy?  Most likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home