Sprinkles

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Soap Stuff

On the suggestion of the bone density technologist, I did slip a large white bar of soap between the bedsheets... and I do believe it helped a bit. Sounds crazy, but all I know is, I usually have little aches in my legs first thing in the morning when I bend down to clean out the cats' litter boxes on the screen-porch. Yesterday morning and this morning, no ache, no pain.... and I always clean those litter boxes first thing when I get up. I didn't even realize the absence of the achey-painy feeling until I was having breakfast. Usually, when I straighten up from cleaning the boxes, the cats hear me groaning a little bit and I tell them there "ought to be a better way."

My husband looked on the Internet, and there were some articles about putting a bar of soap between the sheets...... I read them the other day, and neither article discounted the soap theory. An old wives remedy, to be sure, but for some reason, it works. Not, of course, if you have broken bones, for goodness sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home