Sprinkles

Monday, November 14, 2005

Other Monday Stuff

The booklet for the bread machine arrived this afternoon.... not from the eBay seller, but from the Pillsbury company. I got tired of waiting for the seller to follow through, so I just bit the bullet and ordered one directly from the company.

I had intentions of baking bread this afternoon, but I didn't have one important ingredient for the recipe we had planned on trying--- bread flour. The "sweet bread" recipe calls for a mixture of regular flour and bread flour. So I will run into Kroger tomorrow and just get the bread flour and try to get out of the store without buying anything else. We had that sweet bread when we were up in Magnolia, so we know what it should taste like. I'm hoping this machine works as well as it looks, and tomorrow our kitchen should be smelling like a bakery.


Mickey Kitty is being an exceptional kitten........ not touching the silver tree, not bothering with anything except that little wooden bell that's dangling from the big Santa's hand. Every once in a while, he walks up to that Santa and just paws the little bell to make it jingle, then he walks away. If that's all he gets into during this holiday season, that will be fine with me.

Now, if we can just get Mickey Kitty out of the habit of running after AngelBoy, all will be well with the world here. Poor AngelBoy just gets pounced on by the kitten, who will take a running, flying leap and land right on AngelBoy's neck. The funny thing is that AngelBoy used to do the very same thing to Rusty, and ShadowBaby used to do the very same thing to AngelBoy. I guess it's the kitten thing to do--- the littlest one gets to take the running, flying leaps onto the necks of the older ones.

I tell AngelBoy that Mickey Kitty will soon outgrow all of this, but AngelBoy just scrunches up his little nose at me, most likely thinking that it can't happen soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home