Sprinkles

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Say It Isn't So........

.......... but it is. The Manilow concert tonight has been postponed till the 17th of this month. Barry has bronchitis.

The announcement was in The Chronicle this morning. I usually read the daily paper from cover to cover. I rushed through it today because I had errands to run before getting ready for tonight.

I found out from our friend J. He called me after a lady who works for him at the antique shop showed him this morning's paper. I looked at our copy of The Chronicle. There it was, right on page two: No concert tonight. Tickets will be honored on the 17th.

I called A. She thought my husband was pulling a joke on us.

No joke. No concert. No Barry.

We have to wait till the 17th. Darn. And it is such a beautiful day out there... lots of sun and it's warming up and everything.

Get well, Barry. (If you want, you can come here and I'll hold you in my hands till you pull yourself together. Don't laugh-- it worked for that little birdy this morning.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home