Sprinkles

Sunday, September 13, 2015

New Puppy = New Blog

So much to write about this new puppy... so of course I couldn't sleep last night and came downstairs after midnight to type.  I've started a new Blog which will be all about Savannah.  To get to the link, click on 'View My Complete Profile' and all of my Blog links will be there at the top of the page.

A Puppy Named Savannah.... sounds good to me for a title.  Speaking of 'sounds,' we haven't heard her bark yet... but she's just getting used to us and to the house, so maybe she doesn't have much to say right now.  Sweet Pea (our inside cat) has had a lot to say since we brought Savannah home yesterday.

Note to self: Do not (do NOT) pick up Sweet Pea when Savannah is in the room.... I now have skid marks on my neck and back, as a result of Sweet Pea trying to get away from Savannah, whose only insult to that cat was to look at him with a big sweet puppy smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home