Sprinkles

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

"Humans of New York"

I have Humans of New York on my list of 'favorites' and I check that web-site every day, usually twice a day. Some of the stories make you laugh and smile, and others are enough to break your heart.

The latest entry this afternoon made me cringe. Absolutely cringe, to think that some parents can be so thoughtless and cruel.... and heartless enough to make their child want to end their young life.

There needs to be an instruction booklet for parents.... babies are born and honestly, I swear that there are a lot of parents out there who don't know how to take care of and/or raise their children.  At least once a week, there is a story in 'Humans of New York' that proves my opinion. This afternoon's photo and story breaks my heart.

Be kind. Be kind. BE KIND.  Is that such a hard thing to do?

Be kind to older people. Be kind to animals. Most of all, be kind, BE KIND, to children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home