Sprinkles

Saturday, May 02, 2015

A new Princess...

William and Kate have a new baby girl today.... don't know what her name will be yet, but I'm hoping that William will manage to have 'Diana' as part of that little girl's name.  I've had the TV on from time to time today, to see if the news from London is being reported by CNN. Not so much... they have been concentrating on the problems in Baltimore.

The earthquake in Nepal has been over-shadowed by Baltimore. One of my cousins has a daughter who lives in the center of Nepal... she and her husband just had a baby about a month ago. They were not injured during the quake, but I'm sure whatever conveniences they have over there are now a distant memory.

Baltimore.... I can't even say that name aloud now without thinking that it's a broken city which needs a lot of tender loving care at the moment.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home